Saturday, April 25, 2009

May 1 Fund raiser at Seacrets

Remember: This Friday, May 1 8:30 pm-10:30 pm Seacrets fund raiser to benefit the Wellness Community and support me, Bernadette DiPino, one of the "Stars" for Dancing with Delmarva Stars! Cost is $10 at the door and includes, food, silent auction items, a 70's costume contest, 70's Saturday Night Fever style music, dancing and much, much, more. A professional dancer, my great partner Bill, will be on hand to show you how to move! Please show up and help raise money for a great cause. The Wellness Community provides free counceling, support, and so much more to cancer patients. My Mom is a skin cancer survivor and I know so many people who are fighting cancer. This is a small way for me to thank God for the gift of my Mom as well as a way to help others in our community. Plus it will be a lot of fun. I always wanted to go to a disco when I was growing up, but by the time I was old enough to go to a disco, disco disappeared. So please help me live my dream of going to a disco by meeting me at Seacrets Friday and help me raise money for the Wellness Community!

1 comment:

  1. I think Bernadette is a wonderful person with a desire to succeed to the top of her physical abilities. I am so proud of her accomplishments on the dance floor in such a short amount of time. A kind and caring person who constantly gives back to the community and others. Your dance parnter, Bill

    ReplyDelete