Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lesson 5 Update/ Vote for Me!/Remember May 1


Hi Everyone,
This pix is a hint at what song Bill and I have choosen for our dance number. Send in your guesses! You'll never guess it! It's a pretty picture even if you can't guess the song!

I had my 5th lesson tonight. Bill and I have been working hard. We are doing pretty good. Bill is a great instructor and I can I am doing better! Bill has been so patient with me-such the novice that I am. But I must admit-I am finally dancing. My body is moving to the rhythm of the music. It is a lot of fun! I am really enjoying these lessons. The first few I was so scared that I was going to step the wrong way or embarrass myself! Now I look forward to the lessons and what a workout too! We've been working hard on our routine and have a very cool beginning planned. No hints-all I can say is Hot Hot Hot!
Remember to attend the Friday, May 1 event at Seacrets 8:30 pm-10:30 pm! It will be a lot of fun. Dress in your fav 70's style and getting your Boogie shoes ready to dance. We'll have a costume contest, silent auction items and a lot more fun. There will be a meet and greet with my Dance Pro-Bill G. He is amazing! You've got to come just to meet him! Thanks again to the Ocean City Health and Racket Club. Bev and Mr. Furst have been such gracious hosts. The location is perfect and has a great sound system. The work-out facilities are amazing. I get a kick out of the number of people who watch Bill and I dance after they finish their work outs. They want to know what's going on! They comment they really enjoy watching.

I met with Liz tonight-what a God send she is! We have been working hard to get the word out and plan the May 1 event. Melodie C is also a wonderful partner. She has given me great support and is so full of energy! I liked her the second I saw her. She is an Angel with a big heart. I am so happy to be working with her. She is working hard to promote this event and me! Thanks Melodie!

Remember to go to
http://www.dancingwithdelmarvastars.com/
and vote/donate in my name! I need help!!!!
It is for such a good cause!

Be safe,
Dancing Chief B

No comments:

Post a Comment