Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Friday May 1 MAYDAY, MAYDAY Seacrets Event 8:30-10:30 pm

Put Friday, May 1, 2009 on your calendar. Leighton Moore, the owner of the famous Seacrets Nite Club and restaurant, visit http://www.seacrets.com/ , has graciously agreed to host a fund raiser for my Dancing with the Delmarva Stars! From 08:30pm-10:30 pm everyone is invited to 49th st. and the Bay to help me raise money for the Wellness Community and have a good time. I will post more about the event when all the details are finalized. For now, we will have a silent auction. There will be dancing and music and I may sell dances or do a brief preview of my dance with my partner, Bill. There will be information there about the Wellness Community too.

My theme for this event will be MAYDAY, MAYDAY, Bernadette needs your help!!!


I will be on the radio, Ocean 98.1 FM WOCM, http://www.irieradio.com/ with Bulldog this Friday, April 10 from 9:30 am-10:00am to promote the Dancing with the Delmarva Stars and the May 1 event. Listen in!

I thank the Seacrets family, and especially Mr. Moore, for their generosity.

That's all for now....
Be safe,
Dancing Chief B

No comments:

Post a Comment