Friday, May 15, 2009

Photos from Seacrets and Dance rehearsal tonight

Here are some photos from Seacrets May 1.














This is my Dad helping me with a drawing.
Well, this afternoon was our rehearsal for tomorrow night's big event! We saw the stage and got to practice our routine a little. We were shown our waiting area and given some instructions. I got to see a little of Stacy's dance. Everyone was so good! The show is going to be great! I wasn't expecting other performers to be there watching, but everyone wanted to get a look at the competition! Bill and I didn't do the whole performance, saving some for the big night. I must admit I was impressed with the dance of the other competitors! I wish I was going to be in the audience watching the show.
Tomorrow I'll get my hair done and my make up done and then meet everyone at SU for our group photos. Bill taught me to pose tonight for the pictures!
Sue and Bill have been really supportive and took time tonight to meet with me after their dance lessons to go over our routine and fine tune some of it. I am really excited and what was fear is now anticipation. I want to perform and do a good job! I can't wait to show off what we've worked so hard on. I can't believe the day is finally upon us!
Break a leg everyone! (As they say in show business!)
See you tomorrow!
Be safe,
Dancing Chief B










No comments:

Post a Comment